Sunday, November 25, 2012

My oh my, seems the holidays just fly by as you get older. I cannot believe Thanksgiving has come and gone. Unluckily I have a few extra inches to remind me, if I forget. Anywho, I hope you all had a lovely day and got to spend time with the people you love most.

And now on to Christmas.

Christmas is my second favorite time of the year (total Halloween junkie). I have sort of become obsessed with decorations a little early this year and have already made two ornament wreaths and a wire/bulby thing haha. You just have to see it.

Take a look and let me know what you guys think.


This one was my first attempt. I think after taking off and replacing about ten bulbs, burning my poor fingers, I got the hang of it. I love the traditional feel to this one.


This was my second attempt and I must say I am much happier with this one. Again, sucker for the white... I love red and white together and this one just feels a bit more fun. I swear, these little wreaths are seriously addicting. BEWARE!!!

And lastly for the weekend...


I'm not exactly sure what this is, but it's a cutie. My boyfriend and I were just fooling around with the wire (mostly hitting each other with it) when the idea came up. It's actually pretty hard to make words with wire, but it was worth it. Turned out cute and although it didn't photograph all that well, it looks great hanging up.

Well, there is my long weekend in a nutshell... I hope you all had a great weekend and that we all battle through the tough case of the Monday's that's creeping up on us.






No comments:

Post a Comment